Our Confidentiality policy means that:
- You will not be contacted at home unless you agree
- Your GP (Family Doctor) will not be informed without your permission
- We keep information about you so that you can receive proper care and treatment but only those involved in your care will have access to your details
- No matter what your age, information about you will only be shared with other agencies, including your parents/carers, if you or others are at risk of significant harm. Wherever possible this will always be done with your knowledge
- You can attend any of our clinics on your own or with a friend
- You can ask the clinic staff if you have any questions or worries
To help with your confidentiality we have included on this site a Hide Me Button – what is this?
If you are worried that someone may see the website that you are looking at, you can click on the Hide Me Button and it will take you to the Google website straightaway.
If you wish to go back to the FRESH website just click on the back button.
Keep your visits to the Fresh4Manchester website private.
If you also want to keep your visits to our website confidential, you can follow the steps below.
When you visit webpages, their addresses are stored in temporary folders on your computer’s hard drive. If people want to see which websites you’ve been to, all they need to do is look at the files in these folders. To keep them from being able to do this, you will need to: delete all Temporary Internet files from your computer delete all the Links in your history folder. Don’t worry – deleting these files and links isn’t difficult.
Here’s what you need to do:
Internet Explorer 5.0 or 5.5
- Go to the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on Tools.
- Go to the bottom of the dropdown menu and click on Internet options.
- This will open a box with the names of several different sections along the top. You will already be in the section called General, which is where you want to be.
- In the middle of this box is a section called Temporary Internet Files.
- Click on the button marked Delete files.
- When the box pops up, tick the Delete all offline content box and then click OK.
- Now click on the Clear History button.
- A dialog box will ask you if you want to delete all items in your history folder, Click Yes.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options box.
Internet Explorer 6
- When in Internet Explorer 6, go to the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Select Tools, and go to the bottom of the dropdown menu and select Internet Options
- Click Delete Files… and check the Delete all offline content box and then click OK.
- Click on the Clear History button.
- Click on Yes to delete your history of visited websites.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options button.
Internet Explorer 7
- Click on the Tools menu and select Internet Options.
- In the General page under Browser History, select the Delete button.
- Either select and Delete each section: Temporary internet files; Cookies, History; Forms data and Passwords or Select the Delete all button at the bottom to clear everything.
- Go to the Safari menu and select History
- Click ‘Clear History’
- You will also need to go to the Edit menu and click ‘Reset Safari’ to clear any saved user names and passwords or other AutoFill data and clears Google/Yahoo search entries