Men’s support and advice
Don’t suffer alone
CALM Campaign against Living Miserably
The campaign against living miserably (CALM) exists to prevent male suicide in the UK. CALM is an anonymous and confidential service, and it won’t show up on your phone bill. Call 0800 58 58 58.
Support male survivors of sexual abuse, rape & sexual exploitation in Greater Manchester
0808 800 5005
I in 4 people suffer with mental health issues.
Available 24 hours a day to provide confidential emotional support for people
who are experiencing feelings of distress, despair or suicidal thoughts.
24hr helpline – 116 123
Domestic abuse affects men too- call the Men’s Advice Line and talk it over- 0808 801 0327
If you need urgent help text YM to 85258 24/7 and you will receive a response by text.
PAPYRUS (Prevention of Young Suicide) UK
- 0800 068 41 41
Tips to stay sexually healthy
- Have fewer sexual partners and avoid overlapping relationships
- Use a condom for all types of sexual activity
- Get regular screening for Chlamydia/Gonorrhoea and whenever you have a new partner
- If you are a man who has sex with men, then always use a condom and have regular sexual health screening including HIV testing.
- To find out more about HIV in the 21st Century visit HIV aware